Good God… that man can make a commercial.
Yes, Coach’s time this summer at Gulf Shores getting buried in the sand with Gene Stallings (so we’re assuming there’s another version coming) is bearing all kinds of fruit, fruit almost as good as the time he and Jimmy Rane tried to build a fence on the field, or when he was stuck on Golden Flake. [Here’s one with Dye and other coaches playing golf: “DANG!”]
Can someone please turn “Man… we NEVER worry about the Tide” into a ringtone? Someone already has turned “Man… we NEVER worry about the Tide” into a ringtone (thank you, BillRat!).
Related: Watch Pat Dye buy his sunglasses.
* Auburn almost had a giant eagle for a mascot
* Auburn tailgaters covert casket into grill
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!