When it comes to racing automobiles (on foot), Bo prefers the Smart Car. But for chauffeuring tigers, nothing beats a Pathfinder. Bo knows this.
Auburn’s second Heisman Trophy winner is featured (in an Auburn jersey) doing just that in a new Nissan print ad that is part of the car company’s new Heisman House advertising campaign.
Nissan is the presenting sponsor of the Heisman Trophy and also sponsors a college football tour, the Sports Illustrated Heisman Tour presented by Nissan, which will be making a stop in Auburn before the LSU game.
The ad will appear in Sports Illustrated, ESPN The Magazine and in the tour’s custom publication.
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub