You probably just assumed as much already, but Car and Driver makes it official in its latest issue: Bo Jackson is faster than a Smart Car.
Or at least he was in 1986, when the Heisman Trophy winner clocked an unbelievable 4.12 in the 40-yard dash, the fastest time ever at an NFL Combine.
The Smart Fortwo ED takes 4.8 seconds to cover the same distance.
h/t Troy Keyes.
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub