File this under Pete Campbell Death Watch Day Dreams. Because if you’re man enough to look her in the eyes for more than a few sultry seconds, it’ll come to you: Despite her “blonde” hair, Dorm 10’s Margaret Berry had a definite Alison Brie thing happening on January 29, 1970.
No photo credit, but I’d be shocked if it wasn’t a Mauldin.
Check out our growing Loveliest of the Plains archives.
Related: The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant.
* Aubie called as star witness in 1979 trial
* Cam Newton meets a Mike Vick fan
* Rolling Toomer’s Corner? There’s an app for that
* Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub