So every Friday, a bazaar is held near the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) headquarters (HQ) in Kabul, Afghanistan. The locals gather. They sell their wares. And they have their picture taken with a giant Auburn foam finger. Or at least the guy who was pallin’ around with Drew, the Department of Defense civilian contractor who was walking around with the giant Auburn foam finger, did.
And we’re not surprised. Afghanistan has been reppin’ Auburn pretty hard lately.
See something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Send it to us at [email protected]
Pre-order a TWER shirt for just $10 (that includes shipping)!
* Cam Newton finds Shaq’s shoe
* Professional Auburn gentleman publishes handbook for proper living
* Auburn fan wins big on Tuesday episode of “The Price is Right”
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”