UPDATE: Here’s the commercial.
We keep wanting to work some sort of Luke 3:16 analogy thing into our report on the reports of Cam Newton’s most recent visit to ESPN, but whatever.
Point is that Shaquille O’Neal’s shoe, despite being the size of a Jet Ski, was apparently missing somewhere in the World Wide Leader’s offices. And the point is that Cam found it. He solved the mystery. Because he’s Cam.
He’ll probably even be able to find Shaq.
If his record-setting swagga is any indication, this will likely be Sports Center for quite some time.
In December, ESPN The Magazine made Cam it’s NEXT issue It Boy.
Last week, he was named the AP’s Offensive Rookie of the Year.
Related: Katy Perry flirts with Cam Newton.
* Auburn fan wins big on Tuesday episode of “The Price is Right”
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”