We’re not making this stuff up people. The whole thing about the Big Apple having this thing for Auburn isn’t just filler for segues to the next Photo of the Day. (We respect our readers more than that.) It is very, very real. And frankly, it’s almost getting creepy.
Sure, Jack’s World is apparently a big city version of a dollar store, but Jack still thinks there are enough parents walking through the streets of Manhattan who will want to buy their kids a $79 Auburn bicycle.
Via J. Lester.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot