Luxury Manhattan hotels that shout “War Eagle,” billboards, store fronts… New York has been reppin’ Auburn so hard lately. And the Metropolitan New York Auburn Club, the folks behind the biggest Auburn blitz on the Big Apple ever, print new club t-shirts with a design symbolizing the Ziemba zeitgeist of it all: Aubie as Lady Liberty.
Note also the “AUBURN” spelled out in the office lights of the Empire State Building.
UPDATE: The shirts can be purchased by New Yorkers and non-New Yorkers alike here.
UPDATE UPDATE: Oh man, Da Chicago Club shirts are just awesome.
h/t the wonderful Nicole Klein.
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.