Somehow we learned that there was a Tiger Avenue in Iraq before we learned about the War Eagle Drive in Huntsville. Life’s funny that way.
Photo by Lamar Miller ’70.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Auburn alumna tops TheHill.com’s “50 Most Beautiful People” list
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?