Oscar Whiskey, the self-appointed Dean of the Auburn College of Exploding Dog Technology, favored Auburn son of the EDSBS Commentariat, and international man of mystery sent us a photo all the way from Taji, Iraq.
Sure, soldiering fans of other schools have staked their own claims, but Auburn’s is the only sign personalized with a team logo. It’s just further confirmation that in the war on terror, Auburn consistently goes the extra mile.
You’re welcome, Freedom.
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Auburn alumna tops TheHill.com’s “50 Most Beautiful People” list
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?