We’ve heard talk of this particular headpiece since No. 2 took home number three and started posing with numbers 7 and 34, but hadn’t really seen a clear shot. Thankfully, Mr. Jackson decided to wear it for his interview in the Defining Moments: Auburn films.
(Bo knows accessories.)
When Dyer wins it, so hoping he’ll change it to “My Three SAUns.”
Related: Bo takes off his belt and tells Cam he throws like a girl.
* Fatal shooting after 1974 Iron Bowl
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* If Gus had left for Vandy, where would we have turned?
I will get me one of those hats!