People were retweeting reports of the back-and-forth banter between Bo Jackson and Cam Newton at Monday night’s Heisman dinner like they were trying to win a contest:
“Also at Heisman banquet tonight, Bo to Cam: “You throw like a girl.” Cam to Bo: “You run like a girl.”
What they failed to mention – probably because not even 140,000 characters could capture such a mind-blowing scene – was Bo taking off his belt after Cam told his audience “from a young age, to me, I always wanted to be better than Bo Jackson.”
There’s also no way a tweet could capture camerawoman Nicole Klein’s awesome laugh.
UPDATE: And the reports were accurate. Bo shouts at Newton “you throw like a girl”, even as Cam is thanking him. Brilliant. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Photo also by Nicole Klein
* Fatal shooting after 1974 Iron Bowl
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* If Gus had left for Vandy, where would we have turned?