We awoke last Thursday not to blinding white bandwidth oblivion or communist html radiation but to a calming invitation for a nice game of chess. Which is to say that it was business as usual here at TWER. Which is to say: THANK YOU.
The response to last week’s request for support was downright overwhelming, and has ensured TWER’s www-stability for another year and likely a thousand more posts at the rate we’re going. That means more erotic Auburn beer steins, more Willie Nelson in Auburn shirt sightings, more brilliant Auburn football analysis and commentary, more news about Auburn restaurant openings, more secrets of the Auburn Spirit revealed, more War Eaglin’ forever.
We wouldn’t have been be able to do it without you.
* Erin Andrews dating an Auburn Man
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein
* British Bombshell sports Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Willie Nelson’s Auburn shirt
* Fireworks Fever at Jordan-Hare for 2011
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”