There must be a huge demand for chicken in Auburn and Opelika because businesses keep expanding to meet it.
Locally-owned Chicken Salad Chick opened up a third location today, situated off of Fredrick Road in Opelika next to the most recent area addition to the Momma Goldbergs empire. The menu is the same—15 different types of chicken salad, prepared by the pound.
Tomorrow, national franchise Zoe’s Kitchen (a yuppie Birmingham staple) will open a store at 234 B. W. Magnolia Ave. next door to Chill. On the menu? Chicken kabobs, grilled chicken, chicken wraps, Greek chicken marinara.
Which means the next time you go out to eat, there’s an even better chance you’ll eat chicken. But at least with these new additions, that could be something to look forward to.
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed