The copy we have parked on our buried, barely noticeable Donate page is: “Help TWER keep the lights on and the obsession with Auburn lore unhealthy.”
This week, it’s not so much the lights—the storms this summer have kept them off most days anyway and we’ve learned to cope—as the web hosting, which we’re told is a vital part of a website’s functionality. We’re also told that if we don’t pay the hosting company some money by Thursday we’ll lose our spot on the internet. It’s not much, but it’s more than we have, or will have without your help.
Your gift of $1, $3, $5, $10 or however many dollars can get us through the dog days of summer and into the tiger nights of fall. And beyond. And not to brag, but the content we have slated for the coming days and weeks is superb. All we need are some servers to serve it on!
So if you can, and if you want, click here, scroll down past another, happier picture of Alice, and click on the PayPal button. Don’t have a PayPal account? You can use your credit card or bank account. It’s easy.
Thanks in advance for anything and everything. Let’s War Eagle forever.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run