Auburn police aren’t the only one’s dealing with the poisoning of the Toomer’s Oaks.
A TWER reader on the ground in Tuscaloosa reports that police are using a robotic camera to keep vigil tonight over the Bear Bryant statue outside of Bryant-Denny Stadium, presumably to safeguard against retaliatory vandalism.
Bryant’s statue has recently become a favorite target of Auburn pranks.
Last time we checked, though, you can’t kill a statue.
Photo submitted by Robert Clay… the man behind this.
* AU gymnastics beats LSU with Heisman pose
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* VIDEO: What if the airport heckler got a do over?