Auburn police aren’t the only one’s dealing with the poisoning of the Toomer’s Oaks.
A TWER reader on the ground in Tuscaloosa reports that police are using a robotic camera to keep vigil tonight over the Bear Bryant statue outside of Bryant-Denny Stadium, presumably to safeguard against retaliatory vandalism.
Bryant’s statue has recently become a favorite target of Auburn pranks.
Last time we checked, though, you can’t kill a statue.
Photo submitted by Robert Clay… the man behind this.
* AU gymnastics beats LSU with Heisman pose
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* VIDEO: What if the airport heckler got a do over?
They’re Bammers… they probably DO think you can kill a statue…
Oscar Whiskey says
Season 1 of the Simpsons, anyone?
Any doubt SATAN lives in that stadium is now erased…look at the lights in that place at night…downright scary….
Yeah… I guess it’s hard for you to know what a real stadium looks like. Do they even have electricity out there in Aubarn?
I’m surprised you have internet in your double wide, bammer. Now run along and go bone your sister.
Insulting. Who gives a damn about their stupid statues?
auburn will always be jealous over the crimson tide and no you cant kill a f-ing statue but its the disrespect the au fans layed upon the great bear bryants statue so disrepectful hell plant some more trees how retarded can you be to roll your own trees thats something you do somewhere else to celebrate you dumbasses omg and yea we are the ones with the stadium in alabama roll tide roll
You can call it “your” stadium, but we all know it as Jordan-Hare West. Anyone who chokes that bad at home and only won once their against your biggest rival can’t claim it as their own. ROW TAHD!