While Auburn fans back on the Plains hunker down for the Doomsday scenario of frozen roads and power outages, Auburn fans in Arizona — at least those at this Saturday night party in Scottsdale — lounge poolside watching highlights of Auburn’s perfect season.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives (the link now actually works!).
* Auburn fans light up Portland bridge in orange and blue
* Hero of Flight 29 leads “War Eagle” in Scottsdale riding mechanical bull
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey