Auburn’s SGA elections are this week, and the concourse looks about the same as it did this time 47 years ago. Only difference this go round? Perhaps less a little intrigue.
Yes, I have it on decent authority that the power to the cooler storing the chocolate chip Baskin Robbins ice cream SGA presidential candidate Chip Stillwell was scooping out for voters was somehow cut overnight.
In the end, they all screamed for Ed Milton.
Photos: Larry Parker.
Related: That time a cow won Miss Auburn.
* Elvis says ‘War Eagle‘
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama