Grace Byrd Morris, who Friday started a spontaneous, hours-long Auburn pep rally aboard a temporarily grounded flight from Atlanta to Phoenix, is at it again.
At the Old Town Tortilla Factory in Scottsdale, she helped a group of Auburn fans eating dinner (several of whom recognized her thanks to our story) get their hands up for “Two Bits”.
This time she had some competition.
“Some Duck fans tried to compete with us but didn’t come close!” she wrote in an e-mail.
Morris then took the show to the Saddle Ranch Chop House, where she led a “War Eagle”. While riding the steak house’s popular mechanical bull. While brandishing a pop-pom.
TWER asks that you post Grace Byrd Morris sitings to Twitter using hashtags #auburnwarriorprincess and #biggestfaninglendale.
* Auburn fans light up Portland bridge in orange and blue
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?