Each Camp War Eagle or so it seems a new crop of student-made posters encouraging encouraging incoming freshmen to make the most of their college years on the Plains pops up in the Auburn Student Center. And if you take a second to study the latest batch, you’ll notice a recurring theme.
Sometimes it’s subtle, like those encouraging you to Make Every Second count…
… and to take advantage of every opportunity Auburn affords you, like recent graduate Chris Davis.
And then some just come out with it: “It took us 00:01 to beat Bama—How long will it take you to make the winning decision?”
There’s even one for anyone thinking of going to Georgia.
Thankfully, Gus Malzahn appears to be ushering in a new golden age of Auburn football, so hopefully none will have to be doctored with scotch tape this year.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?