Charles Barkley, the self-proclaimed greatest athlete to ever play for Auburn (Bo Jackson is the second best), added another notch to his much looser Tonight Show belt (thanks, Weight Watchers) Tuesday, yucking it up with Jay Leno (and Matthew McConaughey) for the 16th or 17th time in the 22 years he’s hosted the show. Auburn was mentioned a couple of times.
But about that whole “we not breaking a lot of codes down there” thing, thing is, we kinda are… MIT who?
Video: Jeff Poor
Related: Last play of the Iron Bowl featured on NBC’s ‘Toast To 2013′ New Year’s Eve special.
* Bo Jackson presents the Gospel during ’85 Heisman banquet
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson museums
* Bo Jackson’s praises Gus Malzahn in profanity-laced post-Iron Bowl locker room speech
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
For all of the good that Charles Barkley does it would be nice if he didn’t make jokes at the university’s expense, just every now and then.
I can’t stand him, he is an awful rep for Auburn!