Oh man, it’s been so long since we’ve had Auburn pride food (as opposed to Auburn smack food)… maybe not since the Camburger (unless you count this). Winning feels good and tastes good. Looking forward the Bama Beating Bear Claw.
Related: Since it was Thursday…
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Auburn alumna tops TheHill.com’s “50 Most Beautiful People” list
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Kip Heimendinger says
It should be a Bama beating TIGER (not bear) claw!!!
This is probably the work of “Danny Football”, one of the guys that works at D-Square.