The banners have changed again. It’s like the leaves. These are the most colorful and creative since the ‘Last Roll’ banners.
Here’s the order in which they appear as you’re driving into downtown on South College:
Really happy to see the bomb-sniffers start us off. After all, they did maybe who knows kill Bin Laden.
UPDATE: Apparently missed one:
h/t Jackson Pruett.
* Coke was first sold in Auburn!
* Don Knotts, Auburn student
* Former AU homecoming queen starring in HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’
* Bama fan legislator introduced bill to abolish Auburn University in 1973
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn