According to Instagram, Tre Mason was enjoying benefits of a noble hip-hop birth last night, back staging it with the likes of Flavor Flav, Ice Cube, and LL Cool J at the Atlanta stop of the King Of The Mic tour, featuring De La Soul, whose DJ Maseo happens to be Tre’s dad (here’s our interview with him on the day his son signed with Auburn).
Oh, and Keshia Knight Pulliam, who, hey, he probably got a “War Eagle” from.
Huxtable hugs are way more impressive the squirrels.
* Auburn PR grad is American Apparel model
* Auburn cheerleaders will be wearing Cam’s shoes come fall
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Aubie throws a grenade
* Toomer’s Drugs is too fancy for you
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun