Hold on, universe—you’re telling us that Keshia Knight Pulliam, America’s gumdrop, THE child TV star of the 1980s, was at an Auburn graduation ceremony last year, clapping and cheering and “War Eagling” amongst us?
Yes, that’s what you’re telling us: Rudy Huxtable at an Auburn graduation. To see her brother graduate. Not Theo, Mshon—the real life Theo. Not from Hillman—Auburn.
Maybe we’re the last ones to know. But we’ll know better than anyone.
* Auburn PR grad is American Apparel model
* Auburn cheerleaders will be wearing Cam’s shoes come fall
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Aubie throws a grenade
* Toomer’s Drugs is too fancy for you
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun