“Beautiful rainbow over Jordan-Hare Stadium and Pat Dye Field as we eat dinner with future Tigers at our football camp,” Auburn running backs coach Tim Horton tweeted yesterday afternoon.
Make that beautiful double rainbow. You can barely catch it in Tim’s photo, but there’s another one peeking through at the top, just begging for someone to freak out about what it MEANS for Auburn football.
Here’s how it looked from the parking lot of the new Publix just down the road.
Bottom photo: Sophia Graham.
* Aubie called as star witness in 1979 trial
* Cam Newton meets a Mike Vick fan
* Rolling Toomer’s Corner? There’s an app for that
* Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub