It’s been nine days and eight TWER tribute posts since the 10th anniversary of Jim Fyffe’s death and we’re still celebrating how awesome he was. And we’re probably not the only ones.
We’re told Fyffe was a member at the Arrowhead Country Club in Montgomery, and folks there apparently remember him so fondly they have a pace of play clock bearing his name and second most well known catchphrase—the biggie is on his tombstone—near the rear entrance to the golf course clubhouse between the 1st and 10th tees.
h/t Ken Longcrier
Related: Jim Fyffe’s tombstone.
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off a football
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Cam Newton on a Segway
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply