The oaks are gone. The Toomer’s Oaks grooms cake tradition is not. Here’s 2011 Auburn grad (and new husband to Marie) Jeffery Huntley’s.
It’s most likely the first Toomer’s Oaks grooms cake to ride the internet since the oaks were cut down (note the commemorative “Final Roll” toilet paper at the base).
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off a football
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Cam Newton on a Segway
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply