So weird—we’re worried about people what will think about it. And it’s 2013. On the internet. But apparently in March 1987, an above the fold photo of a dude walking around campus with what appears to be a inflatable sex doll on his shoulders was just another front page for the Plainsman.
No explanation, no accompanying story, no big deal.
* The Real Auburn Tiger is Real!
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Sexist Auburn photo ever?
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey