He wouldn’t just make a great catch, he’d run up the wall. He wouldn’t just make a great run, he’s run out of the stadium. He wouldn’t just strike out, he’d break the bat over his knee / head. So it was probably almost a scientific certainty that were Bo Jackson to finish an inside-the-park home run by sliding into home plate, he’d get on his feet with a no-handed kick-up. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
[UPDATE] Here’s the story behind the play. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
* Bo Jackson’s 5-hour Energy commercial
* Bo Jackson and Michael Jackson
* Anchors away, my Bo
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn