TWER reader Dustin Dowdy reminded us that today marks the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s tragic death. This photo goes to show how famous he truly was.
Once 1989 Bo Jackson agrees to toss a ball with you, you know you’ve made it.
Photo via SI’s Tumblr.
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt