Bo’s over the top outfit obviously reigns super in the Best Auburn Heisman Winner Back For A-Day Honors sense of fashion pantheon, but Sully looked pretty sharp himself while receiving the coveted Cliff Hare Award as Auburn’s outstanding senior athlete as well Sports Magazine’s award for Outstanding College Performer of the Year.
A-Day 1972 also served as the occasion of his jersey retirement… apparently happened pretty quick once upon a time.
UPDATE: What’s Sullivan without Beasley you ask? 1972 A-Day organizers feel you.
Related: That Sullivan to Beasley A-Day.
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits