What does the first display of Malzhanball plus the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks equals? The biggest crowd in A-Day history.
Your official Jordan-Hare attendance: 83,401.
Related: ‘It’s absolutely huge’–AuburnArt sees unprecedented business night before final Toomer’s Oaks rolling.
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply