1972… it was a time of miracles and vinyl and little vinyl miracles like the song Punt, Bama, Punt, a time when double entendres knew their place*, and that place was not on incredible tribute albums to legendary coaches like Shug (which we’ll explore more fully in the coming weeks / months, and which technically came out in ’75, but whatevs).
*But, Lord — we want another taste of Shug’s great pair… we want another taste of Shug’s great pair… sheesh.
* Lee Corso’s 1972 letter to Shug
* Cam Newton and LEGO Cam Newton on cover of Sports Illustrated Kids
* Auburn hoodies featured prominently in Korean teen fashion line
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger