It changes so much—I’d rather beat Texas, I’d rather beat Notre Dame, cow college, little cow college, little cow college down the road—it’s natural to wonder if it’s just some urban legend Didn’t them Auburn students sacrifice a goat and streak through Toomer’s Corner when Bear Bryant died kinda thing, or like that apocryphal this is what a football player looks like story. But yes, it was said. And it was printed. And it pissed a lot of people off.
Take it away, Bill… (click to enlarge.)
Source: AU Archives.
* Lee Corso’s 1972 letter to Shug
* Cam Newton and LEGO Cam Newton on cover of Sports Illustrated Kids
* Auburn hoodies featured prominently in Korean teen fashion line
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger