Barack Obama’s Auburn face—the Tigers apparently went to the White House a long, long, long time ago—came in at No. 29 out of 44 in BuzzFeed’s Greatest Barack Obama Facial Expressions gallery. Why so low for a face so awesome (is this right before the chest bump? does he smell what Cam smells? was he staring into Auburn’s future?) you ask? Well, it’s up against some stiff competition.
h/t Todd Stacy.
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?