It’s the obvious Auburn Coach costume—throw on an Auburn hat, slap on a ‘stache, good to go. But Amity from Dr. Sprayberry’s office, who lunched today at Niffer’s, adds an extra dose of realism with a headset and clipboard. It’s the first Brian VanGorder costume we’ve seen today. But we’re pretty positive it won’t be the last.
Related: Brian VanGorder in college.
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?