Stud swimmer Ryan Lochte was ESPN’s College GameDay’s celebrity picker two Saturday’s back. His pick in the LSU-Texas A&M game was bold to say the least, and memorable enough to earn him (and Auburn) a slice of “The Soup.”
Leonard Postosties he ain’t; a lot of things he ain’t. But it’s nice to know there’s at least one person out there with a child-like faith in Auburn’s ability to turn things around, even if it’s Ryan Lochte, and even it’s by winning games we aren’t even playing, which, hey, at this point is probably the best chance we have.
Related: Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0.
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Walker H. says
LOL Hadn’t seen this until now. Glad someone had faith in us, I guess? Hopefully we will be good enough this year to be picked in games that we are actually playing in.