Cast members from MTV’s Real World / Road Rules Challenge—Jenn Grijalva from Real World Denver, Jasmine Reynaud from Real World: Cancun, and Kenny Santucci and Evan Starkman, both featured on several seasons of Real World/Road Rules Challenge—were on Auburn’s campus Tuesday afternoon as celebrity hosts for the Under Armour Challenge, an obstacle course event sponsored by Under Armour Women. The challenge was open to coed teams of four held from 2-5 p.m. on the Student Center Green Space, or as Santucci called it while filming a segment for Eagle Eye News,”God’s Country.”
The other celebrity guest correspondents seemed to dig Auburn, too—especially (or despite—we can’t tell) Sky Bar.
“Always wanted to come down here—national football champions,” said Starkman, who earlier was overheard opining “Every time Cam Newton smiles, a kitten is born.”
“We’re here for Under Armour Challenge to see who the fastest people in the country were through the Under Armour course and I’ll tell you, we’ve been touring the country, and the fastest times are here at Auburn, swear to God.”
A group of Auburn students calling themselves “Team Jackrabbit” received a check for $1,000 for conquering the maze of ladders, webs, climbing walls, and tunnels in 34 seconds.
“You breed champions down here,” Starkman said.
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Auburn grad finalist in Charlie Sheen’s intern contest