The wire services were apparently hell-bent on making sure folks associated Shug Jordan with tobacco. Here’s another great shot of Shug the smoker from 1972. (You can go here and scroll down for another great shot. It’s huge. And he’s with that stuffed tiger.)
Think the cigs affected his health? THINK AGAIN.
Related: Secondhand Shug.
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn