There are fancy photos of George Petrie gettin’ his Gay 90s cycling on, and that shot of Terry Bowden workin’ up a Samford sweat under center in super-short green gym shorts in Sports Illustrated’s 1993 Auburn commemorative issue is burned into my brain, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of an Auburn coach engaged in exercise qua exercise… until this photo of Shug pumping iron (or something) in the AU gym published in the Feb. 3, 1972 issue of the the OA-News.
I’m always seeing tweets from girls who happen to be next to Gene Chizik on the treadmill, or dudes who passed him on their way out of the gym. Photo or it didn’t happen, right?
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?