There are Shug Smoking photos and then there are Shug Smoking photos.
You know how when you saw Andy smoking on The Andy Griffith Show, it was (usually) because some serious stuff was about to go down, like an ex-con was about to limp off a bus from Cleveland with a shotgun case and a score to settle? So it (sometimes) seems to go for Shug, and I guess when you’re defending a national championship—best I can figure this was snapped in ’58—every moment is a “tense moment,” even moments in 30-8 wins over Chattanooga.
Related: She was smokin’ in the classroom… / Shug pumping iron in 1972.
Do you want TWER to keep on keepin’ on? Do you have $5 a month?
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply