Just as the lack of rain that lowered the holy waters of Lake Martin back in 2008 allowed for the discovery of the original Sacred Slacks (and the single greatest story in the history of college football), the chance of an early-in-the-season drought in the win column has resurfaced their online Sansatar.
His advice? Turn the dropped trou of defeat into a $9,000 bid on beating the Bulldogs. Click to enlarge and take a look!
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial