Auburn DT Jeff Whitaker has a Lydia Townsend-ish show on Auburn Athletics YouTube channel, “In The Trenches,” complete with Mike Hubbard voice overs so you know they’re taking it seriously.
The latest episode features Whitaker interviewing Auburn Football muscle man Jay Prosch, chosen in part because “when you’re that big and huge and you move and act in certain ways, it’s funny.”
Prosch discusses his weight room work ethic and his relationship with his mother, who recently succumbed to cancer. The interview was filmed before she passed.
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky