Or as it’s referred to in Auburn Football Illustrated: “AU Rev-Up video.”
Related: Toilet paper returns to Toomer’s Corner.
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Mia Dentice Carey says
Ok…where did that tear come from….WOW! *goosebumps!*
Proud Barner says
My tear comes from the video getting the numbers wrong. Pitiful.