After months of deliberation over whether they could be rolled this season—and three weeks (and one OT) of wondering if they ever would be rolled this season—it happened. Toilet paper returned to the Toomer’s Oaks, what’s left of them. And it was weird.
Bare limbs. No cheers. Cops fished rolls of toilet paper that fell inside the barricades around the trees out with their Asp batons and handed them back to the kids. This video wasn’t taken hours after the game, it was 10 minutes. War Eagle.
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans