And now it’s time to tell you about Chizik Man, head coach and inspiration to VanGorder Boy, with defensive powers comparable to VanGorder Boy. What powers you ask? How about the power to tackle a quarterback, with mind linebackers. That’s telekinetic football, y’all.
This is not the greatest defense in the world, this is just a tribute. We’ll always remember the greatest D in the world (2004). This is just a tribute.
h/t to idea man @FearlessandTrue.
Related: Brian VanGorder is… Magnum, DC.
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?