Auburn, we got ourselves a convoy. Of food trucks. I’m talkin’ food trucks be everywhere, taco trucks especially: carne cruisin’ down Opelika Road, at shows out in Waverly, in the Momma Goldberg’s on Glenn parking lot. (Lord, I even think the dude who should have won the first Chopped champions tournament was a food trucker.)
And if by chance (for the sake of conversation) the new Chipotle didn’t have the orgasmic grand opening it was hoping for, blame the Haley concourse taco truck that has students lining up as if for bowl tickets.
Eagle Eye News has the delicious scoop.
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?