Michael Dyer’s meteoric rise up Auburn’s all-time rushing chart has come to a halt—at least for one game.
But the suspension does little to quell internet rumors about Dyer’s “attitude” that recycled throughout the 2011 season every week he received fewer carries than might have been expected from a sophomore who, you know, broke Bo Jackson’s freshman rushing record.
Dyer was called upon only 13 times in the biggest game of the year. Auburn’s rushing leader netted 48 yards in a frustrating Iron Bowl. Still, he moved a bit closer to Stacy Danley; No. 5 is currently 10th among Auburn’s all-time rushing leaders with 2,335 yards.
UPDATE: Dyer’s suspension is now being described as “indefinite” and has been officially confirmed by Auburn’s Athletic Department.
Go to WarEagleDVD.com and enter TWER as your promo code. You’ll get free shipping… and you’ll help your favorite Auburn website keep the lights on during the long winter.
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show